Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Edgewater College Athlehics Day

On Wednesday we had a athletics day at our school. First of all we got change into our PE gear and had a early morning tea. Then we went out into the field. They were lots and lots of other people there. And they were 4 different teams. The teams were Jones, Hillary, Shepard, and Ngata. I was in the Jones team like last year. First I went and did short put 3 times. Next I did some long jump. In long jump we had to run and jump into a sand pit 3 times. After that I went and did some other activities like running around obstacle courses and the 400m run. The 400m run was really long and I felt so tired after that big long run. Afterwards we went back to class to have lunch. Lastly we went back out into the field to watch some other people do the run and then we got into our taxis and went home. We had a really fun time at the Athletics Day at our school.

IMG_3533.JPG           IMG_3604.JPG

IMG_3268.JPG

       

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joel,

    I'm glad that you were enjoyed Sports day at Edgewater College on Wednesday 22nd March 2017.

    From Andrew

    ReplyDelete