Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

My trip to the Dentist

Yesterday our class went to the Dentist to check on our teeth. We went in the school van. It was at Pt. England School. When we got there we waited for our turn to go see the Dentist. My Dentist, Heidi said “Hi” to me and she sat me down. She checked my teeth and she said that I have done a good job at cleaning my teeth but I do have a little hole in one of my teeth. So I’ll have to go back to the Dentist some time to get it sorted out. Next she took me to the X-Ray room to take an x-ray of my teeth. After that was done, she took me back to the dental room to clean my teeth. I had a really fun time at the Dentist but I was little bit disappointed that I had a hole in one of my teeth.
Screenshot 2017-08-18 at 09.28.23.png

Screenshot 2017-08-18 at 09.29.18.png

         

                                            

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joel,
    I enjoyed the photos of you.
    From Andrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrew,
      Thank you for the comment on my dentist trip.
      Today I posted a new blog post on Earthquakes.

      Delete
    2. Hi Joel,
      Thanks for the comment. I was lovely to hear from you.
      From Andrew

      Delete